Handmade sign by Chipper Nelly

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I know you shouldn't have favourites...



Can't believe how fast they are growing and how much of a personality they are getting already (don't worry, I know how sad that sounds)!

Can already see how quickly that fluffy cuteness is going to be replaced by the gangly hormones of the teenage chicken...



I reckon it is only a matter of time for Dolly and Pearl!

Girls were very popular today. Granny visited with her friend Margaret. They were followed Kendal's lovely friend Megan and her sister Lois (who had been up at 5.30am with chick excitement)!


They were followed by Kendal's other lovely friend Nadine! Kendal even missed Waterloo Road (unheard of) to show off her chick - it must be love!!

Here are our girls today...




For those numbnuts out there...The number on the block tells you how many days old they are! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! do you get it now? MAN ALIVE!

Jane I am so with your post about my wife's style and Julianne Moore...

I also found this.... It reminds me so much of my Fee - Cute chick with a great pai.......



well you can do the rest!

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment