Handmade sign by Chipper Nelly

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fee's Hen House Challenge!

I know it is early days - when we don't even know if we have fertile eggs or not - but I have ordered my hen house.

Man Alive! I cannot believe how expensive some of those chicken shacks are! Neale and Graham were good to their word and said they were happy to start building me one from scratch, but when Graham was talking about using some old bits of decking that he had found at the back of a compost heap and a few rusty nails... I began to think that there must be something a little more chic out there in a price range that I could convince Fee was reasonable!

After lots of searching I found this one retailing at £74.99.


Neale reckoned that we would struggle to build it from scratch for that and it comes 'flat pack' so he will still be able to fulfil the requirements of his voucher!

The challenge for my lovely wife is to do her stuff and turn it into a vintage residence for 'our girls'. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Who can forget the fantastic job she did on Tilly's pig house? I of course will keep you posted!

If you want to check out Fee's current gorgeous items for sale you can find her at


Al

No comments:

Post a Comment