Handmade sign by Chipper Nelly

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Excited about new arrivals, although worried they will be the runts since they arrived (fashionably) late to the party.


If mine lives I will be (secretly) feeding it up to ensure she is a sturdy hen and none of the other ladies has reason to pick on her. She is also wearing black from head to toe so will always be the chic est! Naturally she will be known as Madam Coco whatever Cleggy 'allows' me to call her....


Our lovely postie had a good (long - do I look like I've got time to spare???) chat on the doorstep about delivering potential chicks. He looked like he was relieved to have handed over a huge burden and refused to take any responsibility for their future survival. He asked for a regular update, is it wrong to give the postman your blog address?


Off to turn my egg.

(just kidding Cleggy, I know it's not a competition and will turn them all...)


p.s. Sue W - the Tom and Barbara tribute was for you

No comments:

Post a Comment